Does building new products excite you, even after years of experience, and are you looking for a job that’s about more than just typing code? Do you like working on your own, while also having a team of colleagues who always have your back? And is sharing your knowledge with the team something that comes natural to you?
Then keep on reading! Who knows, maybe you’re our new Senior Front-end Developer.
Touchtribe is a cloud native development agency, specialized in developing cloud native digital e-commerce platforms and business portals. We focus on developing serverless applications and integrations. In doing so, we use services from the AWS ecosystem as much as possible.
We are also part of MakerStreet; an Amsterdam-based collective of agencies working together towards digital perfection. We believe in specialization and that people should excel in their individual fields, so that's why we're not a full-service agency but a full-specialty agency. Together we develop websites, apps, content and other digital solutions for major brands and organizations such as Nationale Nederlanden, Nestle, Mediahuis, Fugro and Fit for Free, to name a few.
Who are we looking for?
What you will do:
You will work on various projects in a good company of experienced professionals. We don’t work for clients, but with clients as one team. That way we reach the best results.
You will work, for example, on headless commerce projects, interactive client portals and nice branding sites. We use mainly React and Node.js, often in combination with headless solutions such as Contentful, StoryBlok and BigCommerce.
Within your projects you will coach your junior and medior colleagues, so you can bring the best results together. Finally, you will help the sales team with your expertise in making technical estimates.
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, including in a project company;
- Way of thinking and working at a university level;
- Experience in coaching other colleagues;
- Familiar with API-architecture;
- Preferably experienced with commerce systems like BigCommerce, Shopify(Plus) or Commercetools; and headless systems such as Contentful, StoryBlok or similar;
- Used to work in a structured and project-based manner;
- Great social and communication skills;
What we offer
- 22 vacation days
- Healthcare allowance
- Work from anywhere within 2 hours from CEST (Amsterdam)
- Personal development budget (for courses, conferences etc.)
- Unlimited book budget
- Company laptop (choose your own device)
- Help with setting up your home office, if needed
- Pension scheme
- life insurance, income continuation, serious illness coverage
- And to top it off... plenty of online social events and monthly knowledge-sharing events.
Want to chat or do you have any questions?
Mail to email@example.com